How to Watch YouTube Videos Offline on Android
Every day an increasing number of YouTube users upload videos on this most popular global video-sharing website. Similarly, there are many Android phone or tablet users prefer to watch YouTube offline because of convenience. For example, Jason once asked for help:
“Any offline YouTube app or downloader? Google doesn’t allow to directly download videos from YouTube to Android devices. But I need watch YouTube videos offline on my Samsung for music!”
If you have the same question, you will be relieved after reading this guide, including some Android YouTube downloader and desktop YouTube downloader.
Part 1: Android YouTube Downloader Apps
Option 1: TubeMate
TubeMate is one YouTube offline app for Android users. This app allows to download several YouTube videos to Android devices at the same time while browsing. After downloading, you can watch YouTube offline right with this YouTube offline android apk.
1. Install and open this application on your Android phones or tablets.
2. Search the videos you want and click the green arrow at the top of the interface.
3. Choose one version you need to download.
Option 2: TubeX
TubeX is an alternative to help watch YouTube videos offline on Android. This app also allows multiple downloads. It supports to save your favorite videos your YouTube account.
1. Run this app on your Android devices and search the video you need in the search field.
2. Choose “Download” to continue after clicking the selected video.
3. Tap one preferred version to download.
Part 2: Desktop YouTube Downloader for Android
Option 1: iSkysoft iTube Studio
iSky iTube Studio is one great desktop YouTube video downloader for Android. This downloader allows to download videos from 1000 more sites, including YouTube. It supports to convert video to any video and audio format and preset for portable devices like Android, iPhone or other phones.
1. Run this YouTube downloader on your Mac.
2. Go to YouTube.com and search your the video you want. Click the “Download” button on the screen when you open the video you find.
3. After downloading, tap “Downloaded” and push “Convert”. Select Android Phone as the output format and click “OK” to start the conversion.
Option 2: MacX YouTube Downloader
MacX YouTube Downloader is a helpful Android YouTube downloader. Besides that, it enables to download videos from Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vevo, and another 300 video-sharing sites.
1. Download this YouTube downloader and run it on your Mac.
2. Copy and paste the URL of the video you want from YouTube to the address bar and click “analyze” to load the video details.
3. Choose format of the video, click “Browse” to select an output folder on your Mac and hit “Download Now” to start YouTube videos offline download for Android.
Note: If you choose the desktop YouTube downloader for Android, you need to transfer converted videos from the output folder to your Android phones or tablets via USB cable. Then you can watch YouTube videos offline on your Android devices.