Remove Samsung Galaxy Screen Lock and Get Data Back
A lock screen allows the smart phone users to perform a certain action such as entering a password, using a certain button combination or making a certain gesture by using a device’s touchscreen to receive access.
The Samsung screen lock can prevent familiars and strangers from reading the private information on your Samsung devices. Unluckily, sometimes you may forget the password and fail to enter your Samsung. What’s worse, you can not access your Samsung data. Here this article will tell you how to remove your Samsung screen lock and get data back to your Samsung.
Remove Samsung Screen Lock
If you lost data and forgot the password of screen lock on your Samsung phones or tablets, the first thing you need to do is removing the Samsung screen lock.
Here you need a Samsung screen unlocker. GalaxyUnlocker is designed for Samsung phones and tablets. It needs you to connect your Samsung device to computer with a USB cable. It can read the original unlock code from your Samsung and automatically unlock it or make the code available to you. This Samsung screen unlocker needs you to use your device on any network carrier that uses a SIM card.
- Install this Samsung screen unlocker on your computer. Make sure to install both of the unlocker software and the Samsung drivers.
- Start the software and click the GalaxyUnlocker icon.
- Enter the username as “Test” and the password as “GALAXYUNLOCKER”. Then click “Connect”.
- Follow the unlock instructions to select your phone model and choose action according to your needs.
Get Samsung Data Back
When the removal succeeds, you may start the next part - Get Samsung Data Back. If you do not have the habit of backup, you may probably need a third-party help. Here Android Data Recovery Mac is strongly recommended to Samsung and Mac users.
Android Data Recovery Mac is an all-in-one data recovery software for various Android brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, HUAWEI, OnePlus, LG and etc. There is also no need to worry about your Samsung phone models. It supports almost all the Samsung phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge/S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5/7, On series, J series and etc. What’s more, you can retrieve Samsung data like contacts, photos, videos, audios, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, Viber messages and other documents.
You can easily follow its instructions to fulfill the process of scanning, preview and recovering. Here are some notes you need to remember.
- Do not disconnect your Samsung off Mac in the whole process of recovery.
- Ensure that your Samsung holds at least 50% battery to finish the data recovery.
- Enable the USB debugging on your Samsung.