How to Backup and Restore Photos from Galaxy Note 7/5/4 on Mac
“Any ways to restore photos from Galaxy Note 5? I accidentally deleted all pictures in my gallery. Anyone who can help me, I will be grateful. Backup ways are also needed. I don’t want to lose any data anymore!”
If you have the similar problem, you will be interested in this article. This will guide you how to restore and backup photos on Samsung Galaxy Note 7/ 5/ 4/ 3 /2.
Part 1: Restore Galaxy Note Photo on Mac
Option 1: Android Data Recovery for Mac
Android Data Recovery for Mac helps get back your lost files like photos, contacts, text messages, call logs, videos, audios, WhatsApp chat history, Viber messages and etc without backup. It supports most popular Android brands, such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, Motorola, LG and so on. Of course, the hot Samsung devices like Galaxy Note 7/ 5/ 4/ 3 /2 are also supported.
1. Stop using your galaxy note after losing pictures. Any new data written into your phone might overwrite your lost data and make them unrecoverable. No pictures. No phone calls. No videos. No messages. No internet. No WiFi.
2. Before you start the Galaxy Note 7 /5 /4 /3 /2 photo recovery Mac, you need root your note first, which makes the recovery software have the access to your phone data and guarantees the data integrity.
Easy Steps to Undelete Photos on Galaxy Note 7/ 5/ 4 without Backup
If you do not have any backup, follow these steps to retrieve deleted photos on Galaxy Note for whatever reason like accidental deletion, factory reset, ROM flashing, software update, virus attack, etc.
1. Download Android Data Recovery for Mac and run it.
2. Select “Multimedia” to choose only photos to continue. It will save a lot of scanning time.
3. Identify your Galaxy Note by connecting it to Mac with USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and select what you need to recover.
Option 2: Samsung Smart Switch for Mac
Samsung Smart Switch for Mac helps you easily restore any backed-up data. It also helps you move your photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, personal data (contacts, schedules, memos, messages, and call history) to Mac in a simple way.
Simple Steps to Find Lost Photos on Galaxy Note 7/ 5/ 4 with Backup
You can easily follow the steps below to restore Galaxy Note photos from your backup when encounter data loss.
1. Run it on your Mac and connect your note to Mac with USb cable.
2. Tap “Change data to restore” to choose the backup file.
3. Select the photos you need to restore from the backup file.
4. Click “OK” to go back to the main page, and then press “Restore now”. After this process, you will find the lost photos back to your Note’s gallery.
Part 2: Samsung Galaxy Note Photo Backup with Backup My Photo
Backup My Photo is an application you can download from Google Play. With the help of this app, you can easily manage your photos on Samsung Galaxy Note like keeping them safe before any recovery or free up some space for your limited storage.
1. Download it through Google Play and run it on your Galaxy Note 7 / 5 / 4.
2. Press “Backup” to change the way you view photos.
3. Select and confirm the photos you need recover.
4. Hit “OK” to fulfill the backup.
Backed-up photos only can be read by your device. Therefore it cannot be opened by other devices that had this app installed, even with the same PIN or password.